First off, I have to give credit to Becca J. Campbell and A.E. Howard for putting this event together.
- Find Becca at Inspiration for Creation, on Facebook, or Twitter @beccajcampbell.
- And Anna at Wayfaring Artist, on Facebook or Twitter @aehowardwrites.
I’m serious, go find them. They’re both up to some wonderful projects, and I’ll be participating in a book tour for each of them next month;
- Becca’s Foreign Identity will be here on July 19, and I can already tell you this is a book you will want to check out!
- Anna’s Flight of Blue will be here on July 25. I haven’t gotten through this one yet, but it looks to be just as promising.
We also some great sprint leaders;
- Angela Goff at Anonymous Legacy and @Angela_Goff. (I should mention, she’s a writer and a history teacher! That’s lots of extra stars in my book.)
- Melinda McGuire, at Melinda McGuire Writes and @melindamcguire
- Eden Mabee at Many Worlds from Many Minds and @Kymele
- Vicki Trask at Writer of Wrongs and @vatrask
- Charlotte Stevens @TheCSteven
- Julie Jordan Scott at Julie Unplugged and @juliejordanscot
- Angi Black at Angi Black – Tall Thoughts from a Short Girl and @AngiNicole722
- Juliana Haygert at Juliana Haygert and @Juliana_Haygert
Sorry if I missed any sprint leaders, I’m sure there were some running at times of the day when I didn’t participate. If you’re here and notice your information isn’t on the list or someone you know isn’t on the list then leave a comment with your information so that people can find you. The sprint leaders put in a lot of time to help us all get through JuNoWriMo and deserve a huge thank you!
And there were tons of people coming and going for wordsprints, some from CampNaNoWriMo or other Wordmongering groups. So here are a few quick shout outs to the encouraging people;
- SydneyAaliyah at @sydliyah
- James Eggebeen @JamesEggebeen
- LaughingMouse @LaughingMouse
- Amanda Fanger @amanda_fanger
- Megan Whitmer @MeganWhitmer
There were so many more it’s impossible to name everyone but if you know a JuNoWriMo-er give them a pat on the back (Same goes for CampNaNoWriMo-ers). Everyone did a wonderful job.